Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I made 150 of these!

This Saturday is the annual Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. For those that read this that haven't a clue what I am talking about, every year in Feb the Cub Scouts have an awards banquet were the boys get there rank badge that they have been working towards and the older boys cross over into Boy Scouts. The theme every year is different and it is a great couple of hours of fun and friendship. This year the theme is American ABC's, and the pack we are with now sends out invitations for the event. So the crafty chick that I am came up with the above invitations. It was one of those deals were I went yeah I will do the invitations, sure 150 no problem! When I came up with the shaped idea, the fact that I would have to cut out 150 really didn't cross my mind, until I started, by about the 50th one I was thinking why did I come up with this idea! But I got all 150 done and they were greatly received.
I did all the graphics on my computer and I was able to get 2 to one piece of card, the only hard think was the cutting out!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Have you learned nothing from out expirence last year :-) Love you and wish I was there to help!!