Friday, February 27, 2009

I ate Baby Octopus tonight!

I have to share, we went out to eat tonight and took the boys to Lins. It is a Chinese buffet place, Jon and I have eaten there before, but this was the first time for the boys. This type of place is perfect for our youngest, Mr Aaron has a hard time sitting still for very long!


At Lins they have this Baby Octopus dish and I had commented that if they weren't served with Jalopenas I would probably try one. Low and behold hubby comes back with one on his plate. I honestly think he did not expect me to eat it! Well I did and it was pretty chewy and really had no taste, the only fuss was both boys making yucky faces and being totally grossed out because Mom had eaten an octopus!

,

2 comments:

Karissa said...

OMG I dared Shay and Isaiah to eat one when we where there one time but they wouldnt!! So BRAVO :-)

Gillian said...

LMAO..............Jon still can't get over that I ate one! We should all go to Lins and have a Octopus eating contest!!!