Sunday, February 1, 2009

My new craft!

On my travels on the Craft Fair scene this past Holiday season I found these hand made recipes books. Being the crafter I am the words"oh I can do that" popped into my head and I set about making some. With my own spin on them and coming up with different recipe sets I decided that all of the family would get one for Christmas. So the British side of the family all got All American Recipe books and the American side of the family got Great British Recipes! They were greatly received and I had so much fun making them. My final craft fair last year I made a few to sell and they did really well. Some of the sets that I came up with were Coffee Lovers Recipes, King of the BBQ Recipes, Christmas Recipes and Luck of the Irish recipe books.



When I first started making these I had most of the supplies already in the house the only thing I had to buy was a Glue Runner, which is a FAB tool! Each of the books holds 12 recipe cards. I just recently stocked my etsy store with some of these. One of the best things I like about making these is they are fairly easy and straight forward to make, but unique.

No comments: