Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All about me!

So I figured seeing as I was doing really well at keeping up with my blog (yeah I know the year is still young!) I would take a step back so to speak and introduce not only myself but my family.

Today’s entry is all about me!

I am 34 years young (well try to be) and was born just across the River Mersey in Birkenhead, England on November 3rd 1974. I come from a family of cops and I have a younger brother and during the 70’s the Liverpool area was not exactly the best area to raise a family, so when I was 2 my Mom and Dad moved us all down to the southern part of England. To a village in the heart of the New Forest called Lyndhurst. I spent 19 years there before leaving home for the big wide world.

I have been a Chef, a Nanny, a Hotel Manager, and a Coffee Shop Manager, but now I am very lucky to be doing a job I truly love. Yes people being a Stay at Home Mom is a job! My day is filled with Blues Clues, ABC’s, puzzles and playdoh! I am a Mom to 2 boys, aged 8 and 3 and wife to a wonderful man, who is not just my husband but my best friend. I watch far too much TV (thank goodness for DVR’s) I love to read James Patterson Novels, and I love chick flicks and musicals. My hobbies include crafting and tracing my family history.

I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor, and I need a good cry once in awhile, I am not a girly girl, and I am finally realizing that I have mild OCD…………………and folks that is pretty much me!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Mild OCD........Looooove you! Like I can talk right hehehe