Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Computer for the last 2 days


The last 48 hrs have been frustrating, my Computer got a virus, and like a Doctor operating, my WONDERFUL husband performed miracles. It was touch and go at one point and the words "I'm going to have to roll back your computer" were uttered and knowing that if he did that I would loose documents, pictures etc. I waited patiently and having complete faith in my husband to remove the sneaky virus, DR PC worked his magic and saved my computer from being thrown out of the window!
As a heads up for people, if you are surfing the web and you try and go to one of your regular web sites that you visit and that is not the page that displays you have what is known as a root-kit virus, and trust me it is not easy to remove.

But my computer is healthy again and I am so lucky to have a computer genius for a hubby!

No comments: