Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cookie Dough Fundraiser

I have to say we have never done the Cookie Dough Fundraiser before with my son's school. Just because it is just normally us that buys this kind of thing. But this year we decided to do it, and I have to say the cookies are bloody YUMMY! We bought the tubs of dough, which are pretty expensive for their size, but the type of dough is mouthwatering, and even the day after they are still soft and yummy. Brendan picked the Triple Chocolate Chunk, and then I picked the Snickerdoodle one, just because I had never heard of these cookies until we moved to the States.

SNICKERDOODLE

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK

If your son or daughter's school ever have the cookie dough fundraiser and you have never tried it, even if you just buy one tub, take it from us they are very good!

No comments: