Monday, March 16, 2009

Lazy but busy weekend

Somewhat lazy weekend for us, but busy, I know a contradiction in terms! But for us lazy weekend is pottering around the house getting those jobs done that have been put on the back burner. No Cub Scout activities this weekend, which was nice, the kids spent the weekend in their PJ's and played, Jon cleaned the car inside and I got to some craft projects that have been neglected.
It is nice sometimes to just stay home and get jobs done around the house. Even sat on my behind and watched a couple of movies, would of much rather been playing some Rock Band, but seeing as our hole in the wall is still vacant, I settled for some movies on TV


Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~John Shirley

1 comment:

Karissa said...

I sat in my PJ's yesterday too but completely cleaned and oraganized the downstairs craft closet :-) Lazy but productive hehehe CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!