Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haven't made one in a while

I haven't made one of my blankets since Christmas, in fact the last one i made was one of hubbie's Christmas presents and it was a HUGE 3 yard one that took me all day! But with the Blue & Gold Banquet the other week they had a silent auction and I was very lucky to get my hands on some of the Cub Scout Fleece so I made one of my blankets as a donation for the auction.


To be honest it was very hard to part with it, because it turned out great, although I do think I should of gone with a blue for the backing, but this Cub Scout fleece is very hard to come by but it went well in the auction and I actually got another order for one, but now I have to find the fleece!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Im glad your getting back into the swing of things. I took a brek with my crocheting too and now im getting back into it :-) Cant wait to see you!