Wednesday, May 27, 2009

9 years ago today

9 years ago today I walked down the aisle and said "I Do" to a wonderful man. Our wedding was simple, nothing over the top, we did a lot of the wedding things ourselves like the cake, and the favors.
This picture above was taken just after our first dance, and is one of my favorites. I am very lucky when I look back over my life with my hubby. Jon and I were actually together 2 years before we married back in 2000. Our life together has seen it's ups and downs, but through it all we have been at each other side and without sounding all corny and sappy, if there is such as thing as a soul mate, Jon is mine.

So I was goggling romantic, mushy poems to add to this blog for my entry on our anniversary, because it is late here and I really should of been more organized and prepared! nothing jumped out at me and screamed Jon and Gillian. Until I found this:

"An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow."

For my hubby, I love you for the joy you gave me today, the memories we made yesterday and our hopes for tomorrow. Here is to many more years of being your wife xxxxxx


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yea!!! Happy Anniversary!!