Monday, October 11, 2010

The Horrors of Eating Mash Potato!

Hands up who has a child that when a certain food or foods are put in front of them, gagging noises, whining, and complaining begins!?  I can tell you that even I remember as a child I would do that when rice pudding was put in front of me, hated the stuff.  Well we have that issue with Mr Aaron and mash potatoes.  Doesn't matter whether it is homemade or from a box, the boy will complain, whine, and after every bite gag, like we asked him to eat some poisionous, slimy, concoction!
I only give him a little bit whenever we have mash potatoes, because the torture of having to listen to the gagging & complaining gets frustrating when he has been sitting there for nearly 45 minutes telling you how "he doesn't like mash potatoes" (like we have never ever heard him complain before!) 
So last night was beef pot pie, mash potatoes and green beans for dinner...........................and yes you guessed it, the moment that plate was put in front of Aaron the complaining began. 

Just one of the many faces the boy makes while eating mash potatoes!

I might add he ate every bit!


No comments: