Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Free Bag from Cost plus World Food Market

Yesterday I had to run to the Cost Plus World Food Market, we were running low on teabags. I love this store, if ever I miss home I can pop down there and pick up some home comforts from England. Which is a good thing but can also be a bad thing because I can do some serious damage, but I have been really good lately! So I get the boxes of typhoo yesterday, and I head to the checkout, now the customer in front of me at the check out gets her items placed in a rather cool bag.................thinking to myself I want one of them!


Not realizing that they were running a promotion that if you spent $10 or more that day you would get one of these bags. I was very happy when my boxes of typhoo tea were placed inside one of these bags!

1 comment:

Elegant Cakes and Party Dates said...

I love the bag! I wish we had a place in Australia that gave us such nice bags! :-)