Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What to say when I am so down


I have been contemplating what to write and really the words are hard to find, all I keep thinking about is my Dad. With out going into great detail, cause I know I will start crying again, my Dad has a brain tumor, he has been through 2 courses of Chemo and a course of radiation, and all seemed to be going well until about 3 weeks ago when he had a seizure, in fact he had 2. The tumor has been growing again, but today the phone rang and noticing that it was my brother's number, for that split second I really did not want to answer the phone.

My Dad is now in the hospital as he had another seizure last night and was rushed to the hospital. I am feeling helpless, sad, and frustrated. I am trying to keep up beat but it is so hard, my eldest had so many questions this afternoon, and it was hard trying to explain to him what was going on. I think I will try and make my Dad a blanket, and see if I can get it shipped out over the weekend.

1 comment:

Raesha D said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! How is he doing????