Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome, hello, how you doing?


Oh my I now have my own blog, I have blogged before on my myspace page, but I hoping that I will be able to keep this up, well that is the plan I guess.



So I guess I should really introduce myself, I am a stay at home Mom, who will be 34 years young this year! I am originally from England, and I bagged myself a rather wonderful Yank back in 1998, and back in 2002, we packed up and left jolly old England for the American Dream. We have 2 boys ages 7 and 3 and they certainly know how to keep me on my toes. But without boring you and rambling on, cause I guess you will all get to know me as I blog! Let me share with you my passion, I love to make those no sew fleece blankets, and recently I did my first craft show, oh what an experience that was! I started making these blankets over 3 years ago now, and it was one of those crafts that I saw and said"oh I can do that" My first blanket was a USAF one for my hubbie, and OMG it took me 3 hours! Trust me now I can whip then out in about an hour. Yep you have guessed it that is me "Cozy Knots" and as Fall is officially here, and the blanket orders have started to flow in, hopefully I will be able to share my blanket making stories, and life stories with you all.

1 comment:

Chad said...

How is it you found me here... well at any rate good to see you here. see you soon.